Thursday, October 16, 2008

By: Dinah MacArthur

So Sup,

I'm Dinah....aka the BRUNETTE. Candi is the blonde. :)
I have a huge feeling that my posts are not going to be NEARLY as entertaining and as intellectual as the rest of my teams...but i also have a feeling that you can deal with this minor issue.

SO... I'm Dinah MacArthur from North Vancouver. I just turned 18 on September 24th. Team Germany is BY FAR the best team, and even though we have no "reds" in our troop, we still work together amazingly.
Might I add...Raf, Jo, Candi, and Dave are STILL trying to find out things that bother me.

Ok this is the stupidest post ever I don't even know why i'm writing it...
k in a nut shell, HI i'm Dinah
I'll write better later!

:)
PCE
xox

1 comment:

LeahA said...

i think you write just fine Dinah !!! love you and praying for you always

leaha