Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello, Blog!

Well, I finally appear to have gotten around to creating a team blog...though I may wind up being the only member to use it. I probably should have consulted my teammates beforehand to see if they're interested. Either way, what's done is done.
Seeing as this is here for update purposes, I suppose that I'll give the basics of my current circumstances as a new missionary:
I (and my team) are currently entering our second month of training in the TREK program. I have been blessed so greatly through it, and have grown leaps and bounds by God's infinite Grace. I am so thankful for this, for I doubt my ability to successfuly minister unto the people without it. Though all I need is God's favour and the Holy Spirit, the wisdom we are being equipped with shall most assuredly of great assistance. From day to day I do not know what to expect, and try to abandon myself to God's providence.
That's about that. I'll make no guarantees on update frequency until we get close to leaving for the field (November 1...or 2, depending on flight bookings). Maybe once a week. Something like that sounds reasonable. Perhaps whenever something lodges itself in my mind. Far more reasonable. It is decided, then.
Until the next update takes this blog by storm, may God's Grace be with all who may read this blog.

No comments: